Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My Favorite Things of Uganda



As you probably know me and my family (the Hallahans) are leaving Uganda, probably forever, so I would like to share to you some of my favorite things.

Firstly I have always loved the wide and unique variety of nature that Uganda has, specifically animals. I have always loved animals for the longest time and Uganda has some of coolest, and most unique animals the world has to offer. No matter how old I am, it has always been awesome to visit the zoos, parks and wildlife centers of Uganda.

Secondly I love the culture of Uganda since it is so different from the rest of the world. The artwork is so beautiful and unique, the songs and dances are awesome, and even the food is great.

And lastly, but certainly not least, is just Uganda itself. When you just look at the culture, the people, and the nature it is a small wonder why it is "the pearl of Africa".

I hope you are all surviving though these crazy quarantine times.

                                                                                                                                 -Seth Hallahan

1 comment: