Some of the things that are the same about Christmas in Uganda are:
- we still get presents
- we have a Christmas tree
- we have Christmas stockings
- we made a gingerbread house
- we celebrated with yummy food with people we care about.
- we celebrated Jesus' birth
Some of the things that are different about Christmas in Uganda are:
- there is no snow
- it is HOT outside
- we didn't have Grammy's hershey kiss cookies
- we didn't have dinner with grandparents and cousins.
- we got a whole month off of school for Christmas break